[stunnel-users] Stunnel with IIS8 on server 2012 64 bit
J. Michael Drew
2016-06-20 11:39:52 UTC

I have a website on IIS8 and am using stunnel to forward requests over 9009
inside to my application server. When I log in to the IIS server and stay
logged in everything works as expected. When I log off the IIS 8 web server
my site is unreachable with a "service is unavailable".

Can someone help me?

Sincere thanks,

Michael
Josealf.rm
2016-06-20 12:00:50 UTC
Michael,

Is your stunnel running as a service?
Please post sanitized logs and configuration for a better diagnostic ...

Regards
Jose
Hi,